AIM
Nicko9y

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Insane.

The slickest (if not BEST) side scroller i've ever played.
The subtle details... Smoke, slide ledge grab, head banging, james bond wall hug... it's all really fun. I hope to see someone do some speedruns of this...because this game pulls off the speed/style game play alot better than sonic..

I hope you had as much fun making this as I did playing, (seems like you did!)!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Damn 40 million views

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

not your best work.

It is as unique and artistically driven as your other hpysics based games, but this one is just too meaty for flash. The Graphics cause the entire game to be slowed at low quality and even without special effects. My advice would to make a downloadable exe if possible, so i can properly play this great game.

Jerry jackson soundboard! Jerry jackson soundboard!

fggdf

HOLT SHIT THE LOLSONG PWNS YOU!!

Germaine Soundboard Germaine Soundboard

Dandy

This must've taken you a while.

Buya responds:

yes it did, and seeing as it is only part of my complete soundboard (that was 2.5 megs too big to upload) the entire soundboard with 600+ sounds took me quite some time to compile.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

dude

I can flame the guy in the last review, and he can't do anything about it.

This game reminds me of that lampshade one, but better..

stunteddisco, go clean out your mothers filthy cunt, I got a rash.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

This gets a 5 for having chop suey in it.

And also because it kicks ass.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

This is undeniably the best thing I have done on..

The internet.

Everything about this game is almost flawless, the presentation, the story the graphics, the comic style story, but rather than rant on for 4 paragraphs about how fucking awesome this is, I shall list my disappointments for this (few :p)

First off, the music is quite mediocre, it is uninteresting. [sorry, had to be honest :( ]
But not only that, the quality was bad. If you release an unrestricted by the file size version of this, please make the sound quality better.

Second, I Just have to say that having 2-4 upside-down is a really horrible attempt to mix up the game play and to feeble minds like mine, it is confusing as hell.

Finally, I liked the exploding floodguy from halo that you put in there, but he comes out way too often :( and Having 3 types of enemies gets boring after 2 hours. Yeah, that's how long I played it (shame? no.)

I love how this game is totally inspired by great games like Devil May Cry, and god of was, good job there. The Leveling up system was fantastic, and Undeniably this is the greatest thing I have done on NG, nay, the internet. :DDDDDDDDDDD

Good Hank HIll Soundboard Good Hank HIll Soundboard

You get my 5.

FatGoat responds:

Thanks

Just One Movieclip Just One Movieclip

nice achevement!

I imagine that it is very hard to make a 3k game lol.